The Cleaner will be a person with a can-do attitude who is willing to go the extra mile to help clean and maintain our main campus, located on the outskirts of Guelph, by Guelph Lake.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning washrooms, offices, child care centre, atrium and other public spaces.
- Assist in the cleaning of facility before and after rentals.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Enjoys working independently and with people.
- Able to problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Self-starter who takes initiative.
- Able to use a variety of non-toxic chemicals.
- Cleaning background.
- Good physical condition.
- This position is part-time, 25 hours per week (5 hours/day, Monday-Friday) with occasional evening and weekend work.
Resumes will be accepted until Dec. 17, 2017.
Please send to Daine Kuiken-Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org