- This event has passed.
Alpha Night at Lakeside Central
January 30 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until April 3, 2018
Alpha is widely acknowledged as the very best overview and introduction to the Christian faith available today. Alpha provides a wonderful opportunity to ask and explore questions that may be new to you; and questions that you may have avoided in the past. Questions like:
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- How can I have faith?
- Does God heal today?
At Lakeside Church, these kinds of questions are fundamental as we help each other share and experience authentic life in Jesus.
And at Lakeside Central, we’ve turned Alpha into an evening. We offer a selection of courses on Alpha Night including:
- Alpha 2: A Life Worth Living
- The Parenting Children Course
- The Institute: Jesus in Context
…and we begin all of these with an excellent ‘home-cooked’ meal. You’ll find Alpha Night to be the perfect opportunity to:
- Meet some people and develop friendships within Lakeside
- Refine your relationship with God
- Improve your understanding of questions your friends might have
- Enjoy a great meal that you didn’t have to prepare
For more information, and for the courses currently being offered visit the Alpha Night website.