Family Ministries Coordinator
FAMILY MINISTRIES COORDINATOR
Lakeside’s vision is to be a community helping people discover and fully follow Jesus. The Family Ministries Coordinator will be a person who desires to see that vision grow in kids and youth. This person will work with the Lakeside Kids Director and the Pastor of Student Ministries to coordinate all aspects of Kids and Student Ministry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support.
- Volunteer coordination and scheduling.
- Planning for Sunday morning kids’ programs, Wednesday evening youth programs, and special events.
- Assist in the development of volunteer teams (kids, students and adults).
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people.
- Flexible and able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and takes initiative.
- Comfortable in large group settings.
- Has a passion to see kids and youth grow in their relationship with God and others.
- Ability to lead others.
- Knowledge of Planning Center and Orange curriculum is an asset.
- Musical ability is an asset.
Status & Compensation
- This position is full-time, 30 hours per week, with benefits.
- Sunday morning and Wednesday evening work is required.
Resumes will be accepted until Sept. 29, 2017.
Please send to Kim Wheeler, firstname.lastname@example.org