3, 2, 1 ... GO
Renewing Ourselves and Rebuilding Our Church
What would you give to go on a life-changing adventure?
How much time would you be willing to invest? How much money would you pay?
What if we told you it would take three minutes a day and would cost you nothing (but time)? Over the next four months, we’re going to spend three minutes every day focusing on two simple habits that have the potential to radically change lives.
Three minutes. Two habits. Once a day.
Are you ready?
A Daily Practice for Ourselves
Practice two minutes of silence.
Meditate on the Fruit of the Spirit
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
- Galatians 5:22-23
Pray for someone who doesn't know Jesus.
A Daily Prayer for Our Church
Pray that everyone finds their place.
Pray that we serve our community well.
Pray that we generously care for what's been entrusted to us.
We want everyone to find their place.
- People of all ages discover their spiritual gifting and find opportunities to serve inside and outside of the church.
- Volunteers feel alive and energized by serving.
- Young adults would be equipped to serve and lead at a dizzying rate.
We want to serve our community well.
- We reach people who need to hear about Jesus with the fall launch of Alpha.
- Leaders come forward to re-establish DivorceCare for people who are hurting.
- People grieving a loss would find healing and support in Griefwalk groups.
- Collaborations with other churches would develop for a soft launch of Celebrate Recovery Downtown in October.
- We would be a place for young adults to encounter God and build relationships.
- We would generously support and sacrifice for our refugee family, the Easters.
We want to generously care for what's been entrusted to us.
- The well-being of our staff and elder teams.
- Creative opportunities to use our space and land to bless our city.
- $50,000 in surplus funds for facility and infrastructure repair such as roof and exterior wall repair in Youth Lounge etc.
- Sustainability of and protection for our facility and infrastructure.
- Our community to recognize God’s leading and be open to new opportunities.