We’re so glad you’re looking to connect.
Not too long ago our Lakeside community met in a building on Sunday mornings and throughout the week. People shook hands, greeted each other warmly with hugs, and shared communion together. We laughed and cried and lifted our hands in worship and praise. We sang beautiful songs together. Our kids danced in the aisles and volunteers served us warm cups of coffee.
So much has changed.
We are made to be in relationship with other people, and right now, we might feel like we’re drowning in relationship at home with our families 24/7, or we’re in a season of longing, desperate for human connection and for things to return to normal. We’re feeling a wide range of emotions.
If these past months have reminded us of anything, it’s that God is always in control, and even if we don’t understand the process, He is forever working things out for the good of those who love him. He is in the business of making new things.
Here at Lakeside, we believe we have a part to play, so we’re doing what we can to help you stay connected.
- Do you need prayer?
- Would you like to talk to a pastor?
- Are you ready to come back in person either for a Sunday morning gathering or an outdoor worship event? Register now.
- Are you looking for resources for your kids or teens (or wanting to stay connected to other families)?
- Are you new to Lakeside? Whether you just started coming a few weeks or months ago, or whether you’ve found us online since you’ve been at home, we’d love to connect with you.
- Do you want to receive our weekly newsletter or get important text updates from Lakeside?
We can help! Simply click the button below to connect with us.Connect