We’re so glad you’re looking to connect.
We are made to be in relationship with other people, and right now, we might feel like we’re drowning in relationship at home with our families 24/7, or we’re in a season of longing, desperate for human connection and for things to return to normal. We’re feeling a wide range of emotions.
If these past months have reminded us of anything, it’s that God is always in control, and even if we don’t understand the process, He is forever working things out for the good of those who love him. He is in the business of making new things.
Here at Lakeside, we believe we have a part to play, so we’re doing what we can to help you stay connected.
- Do you need prayer? Let us know.
- Would you like to talk to a pastor?
- Would you like to join a group? Check out some of our current groups here.
- Are you ready to come back in person for a Sunday morning gathering? Register now.
- Are you looking for resources for your kids (or wanting to stay connected to other families)?
- Do you have kids in Grades 9-12 who want to come to a Wednesday night youth night? Register here.
- Do you have kids in Grades 6-8 who want to come to a Friday night youth night? Register here.
- Are you new to Lakeside?
- Do you need grief support? Find more info here.
- Do you want to receive our weekly newsletter or get important text updates from Lakeside?
- Just have a question you want to ask?
We can help! Simply click the button below to connect with us for any of the reasons above (and more). We’d love to hear from you.Connect