During the past few months, we have been gathering exclusively online on Sunday morning, but we are now are excited to welcome you back to the buildings for our Sunday morning gathering (at Lakeside Central and Lakeside Downtown) as well as a Sunday night worship event at the barn (on the Lakeside Central property).
Pre-registration will be required for all gatherings (and you must register each and every week that you plan to attend in person) as we are limited in the number of people allowed into the buildings. Registration opens Monday at 7am.
- Lakeside Central – 10 am
- Lakeside Downtown – 10am
- Worship at the Barn – 6pm
We want to ensure everyone in attendance has a safe and comfortable experience. If you (or a member of your family) feel unwell prior to Sunday, or have come in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and watch the gathering online.
Here is what you can expect when you come to Lakeside.
1. A check-in station will be set up 30 minutes prior to the start time (9:30am for the morning gatherings at both locations and 5:30pm for Worship by the Barn). If you have answered the screening questions online (on the registration form), you will simply need to give your name upon arrival. Please note that if the answer to any question changes before Sunday, we kindly ask that you watch the gathering online.
2. Masks must be worn while moving around the building (entering and exiting, getting up to use the washroom etc), but you may remove your mask once you are seated. Please put a mask on as you enter the building.
3. Please maintain a safe distance from others when moving around the building.
4. There will be no Lakeside Kids or Lakeside Youth programs. Families are invited to sit together in the auditorium (at Lakeside Central) or the sanctuary (at Lakeside Downtown). The cafe at both locations will not be open.
5. At Lakeside Central, once you arrive in the auditorium, you may choose your own seat (every other row will be available). Please leave four chairs between you and another group.
6. At Lakeside Downtown, find an available pew and sit in the marked section.
7. During the morning gatherings, the worship leader on stage will be singing and will help you engage in worship as you listen to the songs.
8. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building, to be used as needed.
We look forward to worshiping with you in person. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online contact form.
Pre-registration for Sunday opens the Monday prior at 7am.
*Pre-registration will close one hour before each gathering time in order for our volunteers to prepare check-in lists and start welcoming people. If you wish to attend an in-person gathering (space permitting), please show up at one of our locations and we’ll check you in manually. It is recommended that you register in advance for the barn as we reach capacity each week before the event and space may not be available to walk-ins.