Lakeside Potluck Lunch
January 29 @ 11:15 am - 2:00 pm
Let’s hang out together and have a good old-fashioned church potluck.
Bring a dish to share and get to know some new people.
We’ll meet SUNDAY, JAN. 29 after the gathering.
Here are some things to know:
- This is a fun and casual event. Make a dish, buy something from the store, or bring a bag of chips from your cupboard. If you forget to bring something, you’re still welcome! 🙂
- Volunteers will be in the cafe prior to the gathering. Please drop your food off on the way in.
- Please avoid anything that needs to be cooked from scratch, although the oven will be set low to keep dishes warm, if needed.
- Please attach a list of ingredients so that those with allergies/sensitivities can easily identify what they can enjoy.
- No NUTS, please.
- Bring your own serving spoon if your dish needs one.
- Plan to take your dish(es) home when you leave (anything left over will be discarded and we can’t guarantee you’ll get your dish back if you don’t take it home with you that day). 🙂