Lakeside Child Care Centre Supply Teacher
Do you love children? Would you like to work in a supportive work environment? We are the place for you!
Lakeside Child Care Centre is a Christian child care centre located at Lakeside Church in Guelph. We are seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our team on a part-time basis. As supply staff, you should be prepared for flexible hours, willing to work a wide range of shifts from 3-8.5 hours a day, and able to take initiative.
- Up-to-date CPR Level C/Standard First Aid certification
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Recent vulnerable sector screening (not to exceed six months)
- Flexible and willing to work any hours between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
- RIRO resiliency training (to be completed in the first year of employment)
- Food Handler’s Permit (preferred)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Properly supervise and engage with children ranging from 12 months to 4 years
- Work effectively within a team of teachers
- Provide and maintain a safe and sanitary classroom
- Build rapport and relationship with families
- Any additional duties as requested by the supervisor
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Marla Dobson at firstname.lastname@example.org