Are you looking for some extra income? Do you have a passion for helping others? We are looking for people within our church community who are passionate about seeing Lakeside thrive, have some availability on evenings and weekends, and are interested in making a little extra money as part of a newly formed Lakeside Rentals Team.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This is a casual, paid position. These costs are built into our rental fees, but there is no set number of hours that are guaranteed. You could work a few hours each month or quite a bit more, depending on the number of rentals and your availability.
- You don’t need to be available for every event. We hope to form a team of people who can take turns, depending on their availability and skill set.
- The team will be required to wear many hats. You could be setting up tables, moving furniture, cleaning bathrooms, directing traffic, or assisting the public. You may not be automatically excluded from the team if you cannot perform certain duties, however some rentals may be unavailable to you as a result.
- Training will be provided in all areas. No experience is necessary.
- Priority will be given to people who attend Lakeside.
Reports to: Operations Director
Rate of Pay: $21/hour
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please apply by clicking here.
If you have any other questions, please email Kevin Lloyd at email@example.com