Lead Preschool Teacher
Do you love children? Would you like to work in a supportive environment?
Lakeside Child Care Centre is seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our preschool team on a full-time basis.
Anticipated Start Date: Dec. 16, 2019
Lakeside Child Care Centre is a Christian child care centre located inside Lakeside Church. We are a small centre with two classrooms, six full-time staff and 26 children.
- Lead preschool team (staff, children, and families)
- Creating and implementing a diverse program that engages all areas of children’s development while following child-led curriculum, the How Does Learning Happen document and the CCEYA.
- Take responsibility for daily written communication, documentation, and required day-to-day paperwork
- Providing and maintaining an aesthetically pleasing/sanitary space for the children each day
- Building excellent rapport and relationship with families
- Any additional tasks outlined by the supervisor
Requirements & Desired Skills:
- ECE Diploma from a recognized university or college
- Must be a registered member of the College of Early Childhood Educators
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Must be available to work all hours the daycare is open 7am-6pm M-F
- Recent vulnerable sector screening (in last six months)
- Desire to build authentic relationships with young children
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- RIRO resiliency training (to be completed in the first year of employment)
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or drop off in person at 7654 Conservation Road (addressed to Marla Dobson – Supervisor, Lakeside Child Care Centre)