As part of the Senior Leadership Team, the Site Pastor is the key influencer and vision-caster of their site. Their primary responsibility is connecting people at the site to the vision and core values of Lakeside Church, helping attendees to take next steps in their faith.
- Champion Lakeside Church’s vision and values at the site location, allowing for unique expression of the downtown Guelph culture.
- Develop outreach strategies that impact the downtown Guelph community, including partnering with Lakeside HOPE House.
- Ensure all worship experiences are designed and delivered with excellence and relevance.
- Ensure pastoral care needs are met, including counselling, visitations, weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications.
- Oversee the training and development of staff and volunteers at the site.
- Identify, recruit and develop key ministry leaders, including working with the Lakeside Downtown Ministry Advisory Team.
- Liaise with Lakeside Church ministry leaders to effectively resource ministry at the site.
- Manage the budget of the site.
- You have education relevant to the position.
- You are a strategic and effective leader with 5-10 years of relevant leadership experience, preferably in a multi-site environment.
- You exhibit a strong personal commitment to Jesus Christ evidenced in your personal relationships, your commitment to the church, your personal work ethic, compassion, and your heart for people.
- You function well in an economically, intellectually, and racially diverse community.
- You exhibit excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are an effective team builder with the ability to multiply ministries through others.
Reports to: Executive Pastor
Direct Reports: Lakeside Downtown Ministry Lead
This is a full-time role. Salary commensurate with experience. Employee benefit plan available.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Jeff Groenewald at email@example.com.