Do you love social media? Do you dream in Reels and trending sounds? We are looking for an energetic, creative individual to fuel Lakeside’s vision of helping people discover and fully follow Jesus … using social media.
As part of Lakeside’s communications team, the social media intern will support the day-to-day management of Lakeside’s social channels.
- Create a weekly schedule of engaging social posts for Instagram and Facebook
- Collaborate with direct report to create and post content (graphics, pictures, reels)
- Craft captions for social posts to increase engagement
- Monitor analytics
- Above average photography/photo editing skills
- Comfortable with Instagram and Facebook
- Experience with Canva (or other graphic design software)
- Out-of-the-box thinker who loves storytelling
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Should be a current Lakeside attendee who is familiar with our vision and our culture
- Must be able to work 2-3 hours on Sunday morning (in person)
Reports to: Communications Director
Rate of Pay: $18/hour
This is a two-month, part-time (10 hours/week) flexible position. Most of your work can be done remotely with the exception of Sunday mornings.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please submit a resume and cover letter to Kathleen Elliott, Communications Director, along with one sample post based on one of our recent sermons to email@example.com. Let your creativity shine!
This post will be removed when the position has been filled.