These questions are connected to the message, The Story About Hell that Really Isn’t About Hell, from Sunday, Jan, 29, 2023. You can watch it here.
- What encouraged you, challenged you, or confused you about this message?
- If you grew up in the church, have you heard this story before? How was it taught? And what did you learn today that was different?
- We all have the ability to be consumed and blinded by our own desires. Where in your life are you tempted to put yourself first?
- With the internet and social media, we are more aware than ever of the needs in the world, yet sometimes it can be so overwhelming that we help no one. Where might the Holy Spirit be prompting you to serve others?
- Jesus is always expanding the boundaries of what constitutes family. How does this parable continue to do that? (Hint: Father Abraham)