These questions are connected to the message, Living in Response to Love, Not Rules from Sunday, Oct. 9, 2022. You can watch it here.
- Marc said, “Christian faith is about transformation, not just behaviour modification.” What does that mean to you?
- Have you ever used a rule to modify someone else’s behaviour? Are there circumstances when it’s OK to do so?
- Have you ever had a crisis of faith and what was the response from others? Was it helpful or hurtful?
- In the last few weeks, was there a moment where you could have stepped back from a situation and trusted the Holy Spirit to work?
- We don’t live in response to rules; we live in response to love. How can you live that out this week?